Zetkin is a web based platform for organizing activism using tools that make participation easier and simplifies common tasks in activist organizations.
Zetkin Foundation is a part of Vänsterpartiet Malmö, responsible for developing Zetkin and spreading successful organizing methods through the international left.
Our development team is growing
Most of the people doing work in Zetkin Foundation are volunteers, but there is also a core team of part-time developers, and in 2021 and 2022 we want to grow that team.
We really want to hear from you if you know (or are willing to learn) some of the following, and want to be part of our development team.
- Node and React (or similar frameworks)
- Responsive design with CSS/SASS
- Cross-platform mobile development (e.g. Flutter)
- Python for server development
- Docker and dev/ops
Let’s define the role together
You can be a junior developer fresh out of school, a capable hobbyist or an experienced senior. It’s not important whether your primary skills are front-end or back-end development, mobile or web.
For us the most important thing is to find someone who shares our progressive vision and is willing to learn what’s necessary. We can define the role together based on some common principles:
- Everyone at Zetkin Foundation have the same salary, which is higher than a typical Swedish junior salary, but lower than a senior
- Everyone at Zetkin Foundation work part-time
- We have a distributed team who works mostly remotely, and our working language is English (but we all also currently speak Swedish)
Please get in touch if you want to contribute to empowering progressive organizations everywhere. Send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Contribute some other way?
If the listings above are a bad fit, but you still want to contribute to Zetkin, please let us know! There is always room for more volunteers, regardless of what your skills and preferences are. If you have a brand new idea, let us know! Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.